Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Let me get this ringing out of my ears/ Let me get these stars out of my eyes






I watched the original Thomas Crown Affair last night with Joe. We are trying to watch old movies now that we cut the cable. I loved the remake of this movie so much. I thought Rene Russo was as hot as they come in it. My Gawd. I thought I would not like the old movie but I did.

I fell right in love with the old movie. McQueen and Dunaway are so delicious. Just one day I want to walk around looking so goddamn perfect and cool. Just one day.



Get me delivered to yr email xo


7 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

But my dear! You are perfect and cool!

Anonymous said...

And to be able to wear hats like that....and not as part of a costume. Faye Dunaway is timeless.

karey m. said...

oh, steve. i love you.

my dad used to look like him...i can't see his pic enough. what a treat today. xoxo.

vincent said...

They just don't make them like that anymore... I have always liked that era of stars... How many people do you meet today that truly just exude class???

Sizzle said...

I really need to watch that. People used to tell my Dad he looked like Steve McQueen.

Jennifer said...

Steve McQueen makes me feel...um, naughty.ygy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Both of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails