Sunday, July 15, 2007

To achieve maximum pleasure through minimum effort

My sister in law in UK sent me this link:
http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=5730086

Yahoo- I truly love this woman. She is a great cook and I like her recipes when I can understand what she is talking about- gas mark and coriander for cilantro ---those damn Brits-
anyhoo- I love her and she is a goddess to me.
My friend Erec and I used to wax poetic on her for days- her heavy mothering busom and her sexy ways in the kitchen
cashmere twinsets and chocolate- alright.

I think I like her story too- I think I like the fact that she went Oxford and although she was from a prominent family- she really came up on her own smarts and luck. I think about how she lost her husband - a really cool journalist named John Diamond far too young
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1198541.stm
to cancer and how she remained tough and strong for her family.

I like her ever so much
her middle name is my favorite name
Lucy
and she named her son
Bruno
kick ass
Can't wait to buy this book when it hits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails