Thursday, April 7, 2011

Twins and the coolest little place ever in CBUS.

So. I have loved her since 1992.

I met her the moment I moved into my dorm room.

She was my corner neighbor. Jeni.

The things we have been into over the years!

O M GEE















Jeni is having TWINS and we wanted to celebrate these long wanted & wished for wee ones.
Me and my BFF Michelle decided to throw her a dinner party/shower at one of the most interesting and special new places in our fair city. THE GANGWAY! 
It was perfect.  The gorgeous Stephanie made it like Anthropologie up in there.
We all swooned when we walked in.

We had a Greek feast and made a birthing necklace for Jeni from beads that we found along the way this month. We gave love to each one and as we strung them for her we told her stories or women and mothering and strength. Tears splashed all around because who can be hard when love is all around you? We all lit candles for the babies. We spoke like women trading secrets. We were open and kind to each other and we could not stop smiling.

And the tiny presents. Oh the tiny things. Cheers to these very already loved babies. xo

3 comments:

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Yeah for twins! One of the best things I never wanted to happen to me. Now I can't imagine life any other way. Much love and luck to your friend.

katekatenegotiate said...

lovely! and i love the photos. good job, babe.

katekatenegotiate said...

lovely! good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails