Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I love ya since I knew ya



Two things.
The Swedes (yo motherland!) are just cranking out some cool shit in the freakishly young and this song is my quintessential drinking song from my youth.
So when me and Hannah were in high school and crashing into Dr. A's liqueur cabinet we would often play this game:

drink every time Sting sings Roxanne
every time
and then put on lip gloss and think yr cute
before you fall down and puke
and that's how we rolled in Appalachia

I won't be recreating any Roxanne memories tonight, but I will be nostalgic bc it is what I do best...drip drip drip...
2008 was fabulous and heartbreaking and amazing and hard and full of love and kept reaffirming the facts of my life...
I am blessed. I am lucky. I am charmed. This family of mine rocks and I am on my path.
Now let's see what kind of wonderful we can make in 2009!
Cheers!

OH YEAH! and posted EVERY SINGLE DAY in 2008.
RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!




Get me delivered to yr email xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Amy
see you in 2009

Kay

village mama said...

Happy New Year you gorgeous woman! I know you will relish every second of the count down to 09. Enjoy. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails