Thursday, September 11, 2008

it reaches into where I cannot hide



I almost had no time for you today lover.
I am sorry.

It was just all the excitement.
We finished a full three day week of preschool where everything is so little and neat and tidy that I hesitate and linger at the classroom door. I kinda want to roll Blaise down the long hallway and run into the room myself. I want to be in that little classroom where everything is just so simply about playing. So free. Finn announced his teachers were ever so nice today. He kills me with his sayings.

We also got to hang out with our old pals from Athens and tour round their home that is a mix between Paumes and Anthroplogie and fall right in love with a little flying pig doorstop and have hummus for lunch.

And then Blaise went and ate some marbles-
well at least one marble...a black shiny glass one
But poison control seemed to think it will be fine.
It was scary for a second. I saw him going for the dish.
I got one out of his mouth and his eyes were wide saucers for a split second and then he grinned and it was gone.
Please don't leave me scary messages about bowel obstructions or anything to make the nervous eye twitch return.
I am watching over him very closely.
I think he is OK.
Say a little prayer for my marble eater though.
It was a day.




Get me delivered to yr email xo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love that flying pig. So cool.

And as for your other post, about what it is like at your house for dinner... thank God I'm not alone! Well, at least with the feeling if not all of the specifics of course.

Sizzle said...

He'll be ok! My friend's brother ate a penny once. He lived through it. Kids are so curious and quick.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Poor little guy! Of course - everyone has stories about things that they or their siblings swallowed when they were little - and we've all survived... I'm just hoping it doesn't cause too much discomfort on the way out. Ouch!

Diane Mandy said...

No scary comments from me. Hope all is ok!

I can't find my blog said...

Yikes! Uh, has everything come out ok?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails