Thursday, September 15, 2005

Doobleh-vay Human of the Week


I am very happy for the woman in this photograph. She is on the fringe of starting a new life with this sweet man. My friend Michelle T. will marry him soon on a beach somewhere fantastically romantic and start the quintessential perfect life. I say it is about time. I have known this woman for a long time. 21 years. She is a tricky one this gal, but I venture to say this is her first time at really being "there" when it comes to the love thing. I am at ease with her decisions as of late and I am wishing her the world. Oh yeah, the reason for her nomination is the kick ass cowboy hat. Only like 3% of women can wear them well.
Come back each week for a new human that needs exposure...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that girl is hot!

Anonymous said...

Rock on!

Sherry said...

Hey - I think I know you and Michelle T. How do I get in contact with you? I think I went to school with you since Kindergarten. Sherry Congrats to Michelle. I am sure she is married by now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails