Sunday, November 16, 2008

Feeling lonely/Thats the way it goes sometimes


blaise, originally uploaded by turnsharp.

6b5zle
Sweet Maya over at SpringTreeRoad has a wicked cool November Black & White Photo series. I am in. Come and join in! I took some photos of Blaise looking at vintage Holiday books today. I am no photographer, but I love looking through the lens at this boy who has the sweetest smelling head in the world. Happy Sunday. I have got the Sunday blues and I hope you don't.
Kiss Kiss

7 comments:

Ser said...

Aww, what a sweet picture. I LOVE old Christmas books. They bring back such good memories for me.

Hope your Sunday blues are getting better!

Anonymous said...

cheer up, it's monday!

wait a minute, that doesn't sound any better. :|

thanks for playing. :)

Kim Baise said...

Vintage kids books are the BEST!
Thanks for sharing: the post and sweet photo. We joined Maya's black & white photo share too!

Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

Cute picture! I have the MOnday blues, but at least it's sunny outside.

Tickle a little one, that always helps :)

Anonymous said...

the second link is not working...
love the photo of little B

Anonymous said...

Oh, I also love old Christmas books. I hope you're feeling happier today!

Elizabeth Halt said...

I hope your Sunday blues are gone away now. That is a great photo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails