Sunday, June 17, 2007

Smarty Pants

The first boy I ever loved is really smart. I just found out he is going to start his own company- It is something really sciencey and amazing. He writes papers that Oxford publishes and talks about things like this:

Rigid inter-tetrahedron angular interaction of non-molecular carbon-dioxide
(CO_2) solids

I don't pretend to know what the hell he does in his amazing brain. I know he is working on some gene related data analysis for this company and it just blows my mind.

A million years ago in a town too small for the both of us- he schooled me in camel non filters, really cool music, and broken hearts. Back then I knew he was special. That's why I was gravitated to him. We couldn't be different - us two- but somehow we have stayed friends all these years. I just want to make him my person of the week . JKT- you rock and I am really proud of you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails