Friday, April 13, 2012

My friend Jenny + her new book Let's Pretend

I met Jenny a long time ago when the Internet was like a little backyard BBQ.
OK. Well, it was a long time ago + we knew even less about our lives inside of the computer.
We had no idea that things would take off for some people and their lives would be altered.
Anyhoo.

This woman. Jenny. Her life has changed.
This woman is talented and different and amazing and she has a new and interesting career as The Bloggess blogger + AUTHOR! Yes. NOW AUTHOR!
yep.
{DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}and for this I SING OUT:
YES
YES
YES
Sometimes it takes us a long time to become us.
Sometimes it takes us time to share.
Sometimes you just have to keep writing.
Sometimes you just have to leap.

Thanks Jenny for all the love and encouragement about my own writing.
I am so so glad you know you!
You are a bright + shining star.
GO GET EM!



BUY the book!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails