Friday, July 15, 2011

Hamilton Parker and the fabulous door







So we saw the before last week here. 

Now let's talk about the after.
These guys were amazing and courteous and FAST.
Like lightening. 
Matt answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable with just going inside
and enjoying the excitement of having a new garage door!
They cleaned up and explained things to me and I stood at my back door and gasped at how much better my garage looked- it looked like a real garage.
Seriously.

We have trim and siding to do this summer but the difference is amazing.  Seriously.
The service was amazing too.
The company is a family owned company operating here in Columbus since 1934.
I felt like I mattered in this whole process- from start to finish.
I love HP.
They made me happy.
And they love you... 

Head over HERE to see a sweet little gift to my readers.   {click it. they rock}

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Nice work Hamilton-Parker! It looks terrific. Huge improvement over the particle board ;)

Anne said...

We love Hamilton Parker too! Wonderful people.
Your door looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails