Friday, May 27, 2011

Concerts I wish I could have attended #5



Neil Young forever man.
There was a time in my life when I only listened to Neil Young. I was obsessed and wild for him. I lived in Athens and drove country roads every day. The wind was always in my hair and I thought about the future all the time just as I was beginning to develop my particular fascination with the past. I was a miner for a heart of gold.
And Farm Aid was way back when I was just a kid but man I would have loved to have been there.
On the shoulders of my father. In a cotton smocked shirt that would have been made in the USA.

previous : #10 and # 9  #8   #7  #6

1 comment:

laura said...

he just gets into your bones, doesn't he? that's probably my favorite neil song, although harvest...it's too hard to choose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails