Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Corner View "Beaches"

where I want to be, originally uploaded by turnsharp.

There are no beaches around me here in Ohio.
So I will show you a beach I love.
It is on a Greek Isle and the feet in this photo belong to a very hedonistic young gal named me.
Oh to be back there again. Oh really.

Check out Daily Spain for more groovy shots of the world playing along.


caitlin said...

mmm, I'll join you. Utah feels the same.. at least I can pretend I am at the beach by visiting everyone elses corner views.. and I mean the bright side is no sand in my swimsuit.

Jeannette said...

And I will join the two of you! ;)
Looks like a great beach and I really wouldn´t mind to have some sand in my swimsuit. :)
Great pic!
Have a great day, Jeannette

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Three hour drive for me... But I'll be there for a full week in July. There is something about the beach that makes me feel lighter (as long as I avoid glimpses of myself in the dreaded bathing suit that is...)

Alexis said...


Where in Ohio do you live? I keep having the feeling that maybe I'm supposed to live in Cleveland.

********I got the CD and you are a music compiling genius! I love it! A proper thank you will be in the mail to you soon!


Kari said...

Nice picture - it looks like a great place that you visited.

Bonnie said...

I am soooooooo dying to visit Greece !! It is top of my list of places to visit !!

Heather Prenger said...

Great blog Amy. I lived in FL for a few years, so definatelly missing the beach!

Joanna Goddard said...

so pretty. i want to be there right now :)

jane said...

love this. it looks so inviting!

Kaylovesvintage said...

love the beach....need your crazy had,lol


Related Posts with Thumbnails