Thursday, January 15, 2009

"What we have here is a dreamer. Someone completely out of touch with reality. "

I try and keep this space more about me lately and not so much my business, but dude!
We are in Daily Candy today!

Check it out. LIKE RIGHT HERE VERN.

I am so happy yet at the same time in a bittersweet mood as you all must have heard by now of the SAVE HANDMADE nightmare going around the country.
My gorgeous teethers and toys may soon be ILLEGAL.
Read this and catch up.
I urge you to go tell Obama that the CPSIA is not the change want!!!!
Vote today to Save Small Business from the CPSIA HERE:
We need your vote by January 15th (no later than 5pm EST)! NOW NOW NOW.
I promise to stumble yr words, drink with you at Blogher, tell you stories that make you pee yrself, vote for any assortment of contests, and even buy Girl Scout cookies- just help me!
Help the small guy. That's me.
Help yrself. That's you.
You love more than Mattel.
You love thrifting.
It could really all end.
Word.




title quote- The Virgin Suicides 1999

Get me delivered to yr email xo

3 comments:

Betsy said...

So excited! Found out from Mammaloves on Twitter! My heart did an extra ka-thump! DAILY CANDY! AIEEEE! So exciting!

I like your Vern quote by Ernest - nice!

Patois42 said...

I'll do whatever I can.

And that image? "Dead" on.

180360 said...

I saw this on my morning DC email the other day and thought how exciting for you! That is so great.

And I had no idea about the CPSIA thing! That is just NUTTY, especially considering that nearly everything is made in China these days with possible tainting by melamine, lead and whatnot. I would MUCH rather buy handmade.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails