Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blow me a kiss/I'll be happy the rest of my life


64/365 Jump!, originally uploaded by IvaYaneva.

Dudes. I have a new wee website. Right here.

It is for Little Alouette, but it is going to have tons of cool activities for little and big.
Please subscribe. Right here.

I am going to dig down deep this winter and flesh it out.

I am going to have a place for children and parents to come for inspiration!

You know I love to create. I am so excited to have this new place to grow.
Come see us won't ya?(coupons and goodies for you soon)
Shoot me emails if you have any cool ideas?

kiss kiss www.littlealouette.com loves you!

5 comments:

dee said...

Congratulations on the new site!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!! Great job, lady.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo.. Congrats..

But where do you find the time?? :)

BOSSY said...

Sweet - a new site!

Anonymous said...

I love the new site. Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails