Saturday, November 8, 2008

A big thing or a small/The winner takes it all


WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER:
THE LITTLE ALOUETTE WINNER IS:


Southern Wife! I used random.org!!!
Thank you!
Please contact me Southern Wife
at amytsharp(at) gmail (dot) com
thank you to everyone who left a comment and said lovely things about our shop! I am visiting all of yr blogs this weekend! xo

Such a gorgeous parcel came today!
I am quite in love with this blog and I was lucky to win something myself back a bit...I won a gorgeous print that I got to pick out from her shop! I picked this lovely one:



Thank you so much! xoxo


Get me delivered to yr email xo

3 comments:

dee said...

I absolutely LOVE that print! Thank you for introducing me to that blog. You chose well:)

Winner, winner, chicken dinner...why does that sound familiar?! I think I just saw it in a movie. It's going to bother me. Tell me, Amy...TELL ME!!

Anonymous said...

I LUV that!

Anonymous said...

i love geninne and her work!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails