Friday, October 17, 2008

Shot Through The Heart

I may have the start of a thing for Paul Gross.
It is kinda like when I had a thing for Peter Krause.

Slings and Arrows is like my obsession this week.

Amy over at Angry Chicken talked about it and I got it from the bary and am dying each day-waiting for the clock to run down so Joe and I can throw off our clothes(we like to watch movies in our undies here- don't you?) jump on the sofa with blankies and snackies and dive in!

We are hooked.

Yes, Paul is scrummy. (that would yummy and scrumptious blended)

Seriously. Watch it.


blissfullycaffeinated said...

Whoa. That's one hot dude. And I'm stealing scrummy. 'Cause, yeah.

Thanks for sharing!

Alexis said...

I have the DVDs of Slings and Arrows and I can't wait to start because I know I'm going to love it.

--Peter Krause once rented my Dad's house for a summer and was very nice indeed.

Barchbo said...

Love Paul Gross! Have you watched DUE SOUTH?! The best! And by, "the best" I mean, "Paul Gross is so hot that it doesn't matter what the show is about."

I had a Peter Krause thing, too, when he was on SPORTS NIGHT.

Manager Mom said...

Yeah, I wouldn't run away from HIM in a dark alley, that's for sure.

Hey, also wanted to let you know, I'm shutting down my blog and taking a break, and wanted to thank you for reading and supporting.

I wish you all the best...



Related Posts with Thumbnails