Sunday, October 5, 2008

Diamonds on the soles of her shoes

I love my boys, but man are you trying to kill me here?????
A girl?
Would it be so cool to have a girl?
Or at least these in my size?
Check out Frosting Couture and Swoon.

Get me delivered to yr email xo


hippo brigade said...

No way! I'm buying those right now!

Rhonda said...

those are adorable! this is a perfect example of when I know I'm missing out on not having a daughter.
oh well...maybe a granddaughter some day?

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I got the bonus baby in my second pregnancy and she was a girl! (We base her "bonus" status on the fact that she was "baby B" - which doesn't really mean anything - but whatever). I do really enjoy buying her pretty things - and I dread the day that she'll shun anything I like for goth getups or (more likely - knowing my husband) jock workout-wear.

But I do have a little hope... On a whim I bought her some silver mary-janes a few weeks ago, and they are the ONLY shoes she'll wear.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

karey m. said...

oh dear. i think these would be perfectly ironic for meme! xoxo.

Alexis said...

I have three girls--you can borrow one of mine!

zandor said...

Those are so cute.

Lori said...

i think you could justify them as a decoration .. at least until a granddaughter comes along. ;^)

Pinky said...

Those are fabulous


Related Posts with Thumbnails