Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is that you baby or just a brilliant disguise



the Sansom window project:

Those brilliant folks from Something's Hiding in here. (Love them) have been working with Urban Outfitters to host a wicked cool installation in Philadelphia, Pa.

From the website:
inspired by industrial letter signs, multi colored text, and everyday sayings... we made our own marquee sign out of wood. now the fun part begins, we want to collect your messages to post on the sign. we're not looking for insightful proverbs, but rather ordinary, simple sentiments.

So send in yr messages/yr whispers/yr screams.
How freaking cool is this?
I sent one.
Go here and be inspired by art
it really is freaking everywhere...
and if yr near you can go and check it out...
directions here


found via candancetodd.blogspot.com
merci.

Get me delivered to yr email xo

4 comments:

zakkalife said...

I've always enjoyed interactive art.

Sizzle said...

That's so cool!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh I love this!

Steph

Unknown said...

Umm.> I don't mean to echo everyone else, but that is so neat I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails