Sunday, July 13, 2008

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees

Little Ms. Cutie and this lock goddess are hosting a little contest over there.

This is an example of hair from the past. Hair that is not right short and not right long. This is tragic.

These are better long/short versions for me.


However, this is how the postman and neighbors see me as of late
The regrowth from hooker blond is frightening
small children shudder and run
I am sure I am blacklisted at Waldos
I would love to win
and treat myself
and dramatically throw my hats in the cloak closet
yes
yes
I may be forced to rock a beret at blogher
Pick me!






Get me delivered to yr email xo

7 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

You are so cute.

Hope you win- for you!

Sizzle said...

Your hair in a bob-ish cut all wavy is so perfect on you. Love it!

The yellow hat is pretty. I feel like I can't pull off hats now that I chopped all my hair off. I look like a boy. :-)

vincent said...

I love your hair in the black and white photo with the flowers. Very pretty... I hope that you win...

Anonymous said...

YOU are adorable! Those old pictures of you are priceless. I love you in the wavy bob, too!

Jodi said...

You, my dear, are one HOT mama!

Anonymous said...

You look soo stunning in the picture with the green dress on.. seriously.. that is such a gorgeous picture!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a dope! You ALWAYS look fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails