Wednesday, July 16, 2008

But the new road is an old friend/Fill it up again

Hello! My name is Erin and I'm thrilled to be guest blogging for Amy, as she is busy gallivanting and bettering the blogging universe at Blogher.

This is a fabulous chance for me to take blogging more seriously because I have a hard time pulling it together for my own blog,
although I'm working on that. Lately there has been so much going on in my life, and that of my family, that it is hard to know what should get priority. I have my little business on Etsy, my husband has his business with construction and painting, and then there are the kids... Willow and Tucker. With all of our goings on, I feel like they get whatever attention and time is left sometimes, and to help remedy that, we have finally almost finished their playroom. This is their own universe, where their ideas rule, and they don't have to clean it up everyday (just every week). They are ecstatic when it's time to play in the playroom. It is full of all sorts of bits and bobs that I would have gotten rid of, but now have a fabulous home that isn't in my living room. I really believe that it is important for them to have a room that isn't subject to the rules of everyday life. To Willow, everything has a personality, whether it be a Barbie or a hunk of plastic cheese. And Tucker likes all his toys out in the open where he can see them at the same time. And who am I to argue? Long live the Playroom!



Get me delivered to yr email xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,

Thnaks for keeping us up-to-date.

Cute playroom~

vincent said...

So this is the momma of Willow in Amys pictures! Nice to hear from you... You have a sweetheart of a girl. Thanks for filling in!!! Yes, your children grow up before you know it... LET THEM PLAY! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails