Thursday, June 12, 2008

Well if I could walk on water/And if I could find some way to prove

The nightly plea for water is used much like a torture device for me. I was letting Finn get his own water from the bathroom faucet only to find the faucet running hours later... (It is really not his fault as even with a stool it is a bit high) So, I have been thinking for a while about leaving carafes around for us all at night. I wanted fancy pants French ones that I saw in a local shop, but thought about the cost of the fancy pants ones and decided to be thrifty and funky. Master Blaise is getting a tiny wee baby carafe that we use for pouring from this cool site and Sir Finnian is using my old Strawberry Shortcake drinking cup with a vintage baby formula glass bottle on top. (I found it at my grans!- who knew!)
Now I am looking for something for our bedroom because Joe informs me that I also torture him for water on a nightly basis. :)





Get me delivered to yr email xo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for vintage Strawberry Shortcake!! :)

Anonymous said...

Man the stuff that you have flashes me back in seconds.. I had the same cup.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the vintage Strawberry Shortcake - especially now that her newest incarnation looks like Lindsay Lohan.

I am shopping for beside carafe sets, too...for our room and the guest room. Apparently, marriage makes me thirsty.

Momo Fali said...

And, I'm sure that whatever you find will be delightful and funky! Makes the poor cup on my bedside table look pretty sad.

karey m. said...

of COURSE you have fairy lights in your bedrooms...

of course.

and those prayer flags below? how many people do you think those inspired?

you can count me twice. xoxo.

Anonymous said...

ha! The drinks at night... so overrated. I'm stuck in that quandary myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails