Sunday, May 25, 2008

i will show you you're so much better than you know


Granny is getting a bag full of flowers and I am clutching one of my first paychecks for freelance writing and not even my sunburn can get me grumpy right now. I woke up a bit "mardy" as Joe says and it took the three boys all morning to scrape it off me. Why am I like this? Anyhoo, I feel better and am super delighted with my packaging of my mobiles for comfest.I think they look like lollipops right? I am going to put them in a candy jar to sell them...Cute??? I hope there is sunshine on yr face today. xo





This is what i feel like today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats on the paycheck! I wish you many more to come.

Anonymous said...

Amy.. I am so proud.. I know that sounds a little corny..but seriously, what a HUGE accomplishment.. congrats on the first paying gig!! weeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Do I spy a Marc Jacobs bag in the flower picture?? I heart marc jacobs to the point of total obsession. And Congratulations on making money doing something that you are gifted and talented in. To me that is so inspiring; getting paid for doing something you love. Way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails