Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Get up on your feet, yeah/Step to the beat

I am getting back in gear this week and hope to finish my mini camp packets this weekend. I was so shocked and rocked at the 50+ peeps that joined in to camp it with us this summer. I know many of you are interested in just taking the info and doing yr own thing, but if anyone would like to document this educational fun we should set up a little photo gallery on flickr or something!( anyone wanna volunteer?) :) If anyone else would like to get in on the mini camp fun please email me soon. amytsharp (at) gmail (dot) com.
Birds have taken over my house! I have been making garlands and hanging birds for
comfest all weekend. There is so much crafting going on here in preparation that my house looks like a shop! Finn and Blaise love them and I might just have to make a bunch more for their rooms soon! Felt rules. Speaking of birds...check out my pal over at her blog for a chance to win one of our cool teethers!


village mama said...

how simply irresistible - AND they match your chandelier. Your rock!!

Alix said...

Hope I'm not too late but I'd love to camp with you, virtually, this summer. Fantastic ideas here

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Love this!

Joslyn said...

i'm loving those felt birds!

amy t sharp said...

thanks guys! I love these birds too- so simple- just cut em out of felt with detail scissors and add vintage button and string!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails