Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And no matter where I roam/I will find my way back home


I updated Etsy today with our newest product...The fabulous maple teether/rattler!
Joe is so amazing and after only a short time he had made us the perfect teether. I am really proud to sell these. I love creating and making, but I am really feeling love from our natural wood products the best. I love that they are simple and sweet and affordable and perfect to give! I also love that our whole family is a part of the process of creation! Stop by here and here to check them out. Thanks for letting me gush.

xo




***Are you so loving www.kirtsy.com?????

7 comments:

JessTrev said...

*such* a good idea. can you also perfect my ineffective efforts at making nursing necklaces that also can work as teethers for those of us who want to look purty but have mouthers? I *heart* the maple teethers and have a couple baby gifts to buy. You rock!

village mama said...

gush away. XO

Unknown said...

These are fantastic!

Momo Fali said...

Love them too! You guys are awesome!

robin ann mcintosh said...

i might birth a child just to buy one of these :) ha, nice work.

Anonymous said...

I think these are beautiful. That's right, beautiful. I love the shape and the color and how smooth they look. I don't have kids but I would buy these - just to have. :)

Anonymous said...

OOh I am going to snag one of those teethers for my niece- she is chewing on everything in sight and rubbing her little chunky cheeks.

Awesome idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails