Monday, May 19, 2008

And be there when I feed the tree

We started our morning garden journal time. Out in the garden with sketch books and pajamas before breakfast. It went pretty well. I often have these lofty dreams of projects that I see us doing and we are like in slow motion and blissed out with an instrumental Jane's Addiction soundtrack playing in the background. It hardly ever happens...but, gardening is starting off much like my dreams. I am liking it and so are the boys. We have these lofty goals to get our butts outside every morning before breakfast and journal. Finn makes me wear my thrift store garden hat. I pretend to fuss and complain. But, really I love it. It goes along with my whole lofty garden dream.


*Tuesday is my 300th post. Holy Wow.
Also- I am on over at the fabulous design mom all week...

14 comments:

vincent said...

Congratulations!!! I sure enjoy your blogs... Every day I look forward to them. Take a look at Etsy... My oldest put some of her jewerly on there finally tonight- it is pretty... I love your stuff, the teether is beautiful!!! I love WOOD!!!

Sizzle said...

That hat is awesome.

Sizzle said...

Did you just quote Belly in your blog post title?

;)

UK lass in US said...

Nice hat!

JessTrev said...

love. that. hat. also, the handles rock on the teethers. great morning routine.

I can't find my blog said...

Ah...in the garden. Someday soon I will get mine planted. I'm in charge of the flowers and HD is in charge of the veggies.

I did get some of my gladiolas in a couple of weeks ago- maybe the rest this weekend?

village mama said...

I think Jason's got a crush on your hat too...yay to your garden journals.

amy turn sharp said...

I love the hat!!! 50 cents I think!!! so fun- Village mama- you would so rock one too!

amy turn sharp said...

sorry about the annoying jason dittle spam...Don't know how he snuck in!

Joslyn said...

i love this whole scene...the hat, the music, the journal time. awesome.

Anonymous said...

Your picture with you in the hat is beautiful!!

Congrats on your 300th post.. that is awesome!!

Our Green Nest said...

LOVE LOVE the hat!

Chere Amie said...

I can't stop singing the song now!! Great blast from the past :)

Hurrayic said...

Hope your garden journaling time went well. What lovely bits of morning light in that middle photograph. And that hat...wow! How perfect for the garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails