Monday, April 28, 2008

Caroline laughs and it's raining all day


Blaise made his first picture today. He has not been interested in crayons too much.
He just wanted to eat them until today. He loves Sharpies though- who doesn't? Anyhoo he sat and made this lovely work of art with a sharpie and a crayon this morning. I am so proud.
Finn and I also refinished and old brass chandelier for entryway too. Red rocks.

It's a rainy day and I think we are gonna watch Mad Hot Ballroom and make nan bread as I slowly deprogram Finnian.
(He spent the weekend with grandparents)

11 comments:

village mama said...

Blaise, way to pick the sharpie!

Momo Fali said...

I'm inspired. I'm going to paint an old chandelier in my basement. It was going to be white, but now I think I'm going to make it RED!

Anonymous said...

Red so rocks. Love it.

Joeprah said...

Here's hoping he doesn't wield that sharpie on himself. I have seen it and its not fun...to clean up. It is fun to laugh at I suppose. Great work on the chandy. Very hip.

Amanda said...

"...deprogram Finnian." Brilliant. Thank you for saying aloud what I have often muttered under my breath.

Anonymous said...

I love the chandelier. I begged Albert to let me refinish ours (because replacing it isn't in the budget) and he conceded that it would look better silver than the gold it is now. I was really pushing for black--maybe if I show him your red one, black will seem tame.

Unknown said...

Now I have to listen to the Pretty in Pink soundtrack.

I love this song.

Go Blaise! The drawing is great.

vincent said...

I love the red... I never have been a lover of bright color, but you are making me change my ways. Well, see, that is why our little one only is able to spend a SMALL amount of time with her hyper granny at a time, because 1 hour= 1 week of freak out!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Amy, really love the chandelier and can't wait to see it up!

Anonymous said...

Amy, nice job on the chandelier, I can't wait to see it up!

Anonymous said...

love the red. and loved mad hot ballroom. your mentioning of it has got me thinking of watching it again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails