Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Between the click of the light and the start of the dream


I saw a new doc today
boy am I sick
bacterial infection and ear and sinus and a myriad of shit
At least I know and have druggage now
I mean I understand it must take restraint to not just write down amoxicillin
but heavens above
(so I am done harping about the winter of my discontent)
I wanna talk about my Moo cards that came. I got ten free from flickr and I just love them
when I get some mad money I will buy 100 and I will hand them out this summer with reckless abandon while wearing sundresses and eating gelato
I found out I have been invited to audition to read poems at the Columbus Arts festival
I am excited
The last time I auditioned for anything
was probably the early 90's and involved a bar stool at Tony's tavern
The snow is here
large wet flakes
they are covering up the ugly of this week

6 comments:

PG said...

looking sharp. har har. sharp!

you inspired me to finally claim my 10 free minicards.

village mama said...

nice cards you shmooze diva you!

Unknown said...

Those cards are COOO-ul. (Hard to write phonetics. But oh well.)

I hope you feel better soon.

vincent said...

Cards are great... curtains too. Did you make those??? I STILL haven't used my new sewing machine... Glad you got your medicine. Both of my girls are now antibioticed. I did get the spring schedule at the library for story hour today, so I am excited!!!

. . . said...

fab cards! sundress, gelato...love the plan!

PG said...

Got my Moo cards today! YAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails