Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Between the click of the light and the start of the dream

I saw a new doc today
boy am I sick
bacterial infection and ear and sinus and a myriad of shit
At least I know and have druggage now
I mean I understand it must take restraint to not just write down amoxicillin
but heavens above
(so I am done harping about the winter of my discontent)
I wanna talk about my Moo cards that came. I got ten free from flickr and I just love them
when I get some mad money I will buy 100 and I will hand them out this summer with reckless abandon while wearing sundresses and eating gelato
I found out I have been invited to audition to read poems at the Columbus Arts festival
I am excited
The last time I auditioned for anything
was probably the early 90's and involved a bar stool at Tony's tavern
The snow is here
large wet flakes
they are covering up the ugly of this week


PG said...

looking sharp. har har. sharp!

you inspired me to finally claim my 10 free minicards.

village mama said...

nice cards you shmooze diva you!

Amy said...

Those cards are COOO-ul. (Hard to write phonetics. But oh well.)

I hope you feel better soon.

vincent said...

Cards are great... curtains too. Did you make those??? I STILL haven't used my new sewing machine... Glad you got your medicine. Both of my girls are now antibioticed. I did get the spring schedule at the library for story hour today, so I am excited!!!

by Johanna Brandvik said...

fab cards! sundress, gelato...love the plan!

PG said...

Got my Moo cards today! YAY!


Related Posts with Thumbnails