Wednesday, July 25, 2007

artsy curtains for Finn





I am making curtains for Finn's room. I ain't no seamstress but Rob Jones knows I can create cool stuff with canvas! (circa '99)
Anyhoo. I am committed to creating some cool shades for the room.
Some function/Some art/It is gonna take a long time

Random thing:
So my kid loves Bob Dylan
yeah
I know
he's ace
anyways
I have schooled him in Neil Young as of late and tonight was one of those magical moments where he asked me to take the CD player into his room so he could fall asleep to "Harvest"...
so we all sat in his room
and listened for a while
and the sun was going down
and it was not hot
only warm
against the evening
and we sang and hummed
and everything
was just fine
here
I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails