Thursday, May 7, 2009

Corner View "shopping" Worthington, Ohio








I fell in love with a blog called Spain Daily and joined the wonderful Corner View Series. This week is shopping. Here are some shots from a day in the life of us walking and shopping in our town. We try and buy local and we love our town...I had to include a shot of our local post office too because we are there nearly everyday with the shop! (I love our local postal workers!!!) I love that the shopkeepers know my children and that we live in a place that we walk everywhere. Love it.

these awesome corner views are great to explore:

9 comments:

jane said...

Hey Amy- These are great views! You live in such a charming town! Thanks for sharing! Hugs-Jane

epe said...

great pictures! tanhk yor for sharing!

village mama said...

awesome photo essay Amy!

caitlin said...

I would love to live in an area like that. Your town seems so cozy. I love those photos, so cute!

The Girl in the Yellow Shoes said...

I need to go shopping there!

sunnymama said...

These are lovely shopping pictures! I like them all but I think the second and last are my favourites. We shop at our local post office several times a week too and it's so nice to stop and have a chat with the staff there who know us by name and treat us like old friends. So your post struck a chord with me :)

Kaylovesvintage said...

I know you got a big house, so one day I will come to see you and the rest of the family

Kate said...

Hey I know that town! heehee. Nice shots of the village!

180|360 said...

your town looks really cute. i wish we had interesting corners here. unfortunately, they are all pretty generic strip malls. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails