Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One more thing!


I am going offline Thursday.
Yahoo a day without work!

Anyhoo...I wanted to leave you with a really cool and important charity event that I hope you will participate in- My buddies Aimee & Amy are hosting the 2nd annual Kid Art Auction for Earth Day! It is wicked cool and benefits The Nature Conservancy. It is their mission to "preserve the plants, animals and natural communities that represent the diversity of life on Earth by protecting the lands and waters they need to survive." All donations are tax deductible.

It is so easy to help out and have fun with yr wee one!

Visit the Kid Art Auction For Earth Day 2009 Pool and check out the art! You can bid on the treasures or add a photo of your child's artwork to the Kid Art Auction For Earth Day 2009 Pool for others to bid on! It is for a really good cause and you can make a lovely Earth Day lesson out of the experience.

All of the details are HERE!
*** I will give a rocking felt bird to a lucky person! Just leave me a comment and tell me that yr playing and I will choose someone on Earth day!!! Please play!
I will see ya Friday with something cool.
xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails