Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm really an idea person. I'm like a creative think tank.

It's the execution part that always makes me a bit wonky.
I am working on Finn's birthday party that is tomorrow and I feel like a crazed lunatic.
I wish I were her or any of these folks over here.
I may have to drink excessively soon.
Joe will have to shovel me off the kitchen floor and shake me out tomorrow.
I'll post pictures. Of the party :)


fruitlady said...

Have a GREAT time! And really, kids will have fun at any old party as long as it is all about them and there is cake! Also, what movie is that title from??

village mama said...

I know you are going to be wired/tipsy/giggly/joyFULL/and oozing with happy mama love. Happy Party Day Finnian! XO

Aimee Greeblemonkey said...

LOVE that pic.

Shawn said...

You are THE party, in my opinion! Have a great time. The kids already know how to do that.


Related Posts with Thumbnails