Thursday, April 30, 2009

Are you some kind of medicine man?

She was my friend way back in elementary school and at her house I first saw a OOL sign.
(there is no P in our pool and my god it is funny when yr a kid)

She moved from Maine and that was like Antarctica in my mind and then she left again and how amazing is it that we reconnected once again as adults.
Anyhoo. She sends me music.
Music much cooler than myself.
I love it.
It's way cool to have a friend who knew you before anything really much mattered.


Schmutzie said...

I am the meme monster, rearing its ugly head -

Jessica (Hey Lola) said...

Ooooh, thanks for sharing! I just put them on my Rhapsody playlist - LOVE.

Alexis said...

I need a cool friend to send me new music! If you keep posting such great music, you just may be that friend!


Related Posts with Thumbnails