Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I think I have found my film for the year.
I want to see this

I know when I see a trailer and I want to crawl inside of it and swim that I better get a flipping babysitter.
I think the shutter sisters would be all over this one.
Anyone really with passion
In the trailer the main character speaks of how
photography takes over and she forgets even that she is a mother
Isn't it wonderful to escape to yr own place
negative positive whatever they say
just to be able to be set so free
to live so hard in a moment that yr not even aware
that yr living
another life in a minute


vincent said...

This may sound strange, but I try to do this at least one time each day. I may be down in the basement waiting on the wash, lying on top of my dirty laundry- out back on the lounge chair- anywhere. I think with age you get better and better at doing this, and it is wonderful!!! :)

Our Green Nest said...

Oh I know, I want to see that for sure!

Alexis said...

I cannot wait to see that movie!


Related Posts with Thumbnails