Friday, March 6, 2009

"I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days."

Last summer on a lost van ride out to Guy Kawasaki's cool party I met Gwen's man Joel.
I had just met Gwen in real life after working with her at Kirtsy online. I was smitten with the both of them immediately. I have come to realize that most of the people I fall in love with that live inside of my computer will not fail me in real life. I have been so lucky through my blog and work to meet some amazing people. Gwen is a rock star and she is my friend and it kills me not to be there this weekend with all the girls of Kirtsy celebrating this wonderful commitment. When I told her we could not come I think I had a tear. I love her that much. She is one of the most adorable and genuine gals out there! But it is rocking that in true geek chic style I can be there because they will live stream it. Love that!
Love rocks. It really does and Oh Happy Day to you both.
Congratulations.
Kisses from Ohio.

title post- Bull Durham 1988

3 comments:

Barchbo said...

When I told her I couldn't go, I cried. No tear - just cried. It's going to be so amazing and beautiful, don't you just know?!

nkp said...

Okay, that invitation is so fun, and great, and did I mention, FUN! Seems like a match made in heaven!

designbabylon said...

Great post + an excellent sentiment. Gwen + Joel renewed my faith in love + are both total Rockstars! As are you, my karaoke partner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails