Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Wow, I always thought SAT meant Saturday Afternoon Test. What is up?"


Piper sent me this song the other day and I am so happy to have found him.
He like has a direct pipeline to my past in his music. I am a bit stuck on him.
I also just thought about this old CD the other day and how much I loved this movie in the way way back. God the two Corey's! Remember them? I kinda always went mainstream and said I liked Corey Haim best( he was all adorable), but my inner dirty always had a thing for Feldman. Damn I'm old.

title post- Dream a Little Dream 1989


Rowena said...

I once saw Corey Feldman sing with his band at a dinky club in Queens. It was so overblown and cheesy, and the music was just okay.

I remember he wore a fur hat with a 2 foot brim, and crawled out on stage in the pitch black to appear, TADA! when the lights came up. My friends and I laughed and laughed.

Piper said...

I'm KNEW this music was for you.

You don't even want to know how much I loved Corey Haim. Feldman always seemed creepy to me, but Haim made me swoooooon. I bumped Haim for Christain Slater eventually though, with no regrets.


Cassandra said...

Oh for the love of the Coreys! Goonies, the Lost Boys...


Related Posts with Thumbnails