Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Well, that's the thing about life, is the surprises, the little things that sneak up on you and grab hold of you."




God I thought I was so interesting and cool because I had glossy paper white birds hanging from trees and minimalist decor and the a color scheme that only really was the most gorgeous freshest spring tulips... I also casually told my maid of honor to just bring any chic black dress with her from San Francisco. I was so dreamy casual.
Well, it was 1999 and I did live in the country.
Anyhoo- I just sometimes wish that I could plan our wedding again.
Ten years later and with so much ridiculous design planning packed into my head it would be the party of the century or something. But, I do love love love these Save The Date vintage hankies. I am over the moon at the idea of sending these out. How rare? how splendid!?
I saw them over here and here.
Here is the bride's site- What a fabulous and gorgeous and cool woman!!!

title post- The Father of the Bride 1991

8 comments:

jenB said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. Make me ALMOST want to have a big pain in the ass wedding all over again.

Joslyn said...

so so gorgeous...although your wedding sounds like a dream!
xo

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Love it - forwarding it to all engaged/soon to be engaged friends.

blissfully caffeinated said...

Your wedding sounds a thousand times more stylish than mine was. And I got married in '99 also. I sometimes wish I could have a do-over.

Those hankies are gorgeous. Did you scroll down the the wedding pics under the hankie post? That dress is amazing. Oh well. At least we are still married. That's the important thing, right?

Renovation Therapy said...

those are awesome...

Lotta said...

That's insane cute! INSANE! Would be adorable as a baby annoucement too.

Diane Mandy said...

I need to figure out how I might be able to use them for some fancy, formal event. Too cool!

nkp said...

Those are shear genius! And I love, LOVE, LOVE the quote you chose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails