Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We may lose and we may win though/We will never be here again



Massive winds and rain last night
A large tree limb fell out back and Finn begged to investigate at 8am.
We decided it was too cold for much more than a few pics and I got a bit grumpy bc the tree tore a hole in my front door screen that I left out back along with an old chair project.
My Appalachian roots are showing.
Soon there will be a Chevy on cinder blocks out there.
But Finn says...glad a tomato (tornado) didn't get our house mom
Yes Finn, I am glad it wasn't a tomato.


Weekly Digestion

6 comments:

Kaylovesvintage said...

tell me about the cd

village mama said...

So glad the tomato spared your home ;-)

I zoomed in on your influences, it seems, all library loans ;-) So glad that I have world wide web proof to show my husband (who is often overwhelmed by my/our library addiction) that I'm not the only mom with this addiction, yet, doesn't say boo about the amount of vino I consume...

Glad you liked seeing the BCC I shared with you.

I second Kay's comment, please do 'tell' re the cd.

Kimmylyn said...

I am glad the tomato spared your home as well!! Love the photos. I wanted to let you know there is a little blog award on my page for you.. stop by if you can.. :)

susiej.com said...

So, you had power today? Love the precious moment you captured here.

Jodi said...

Must of been "crazy wind day" because we got blasted! My sister has two huge old pine trees in her front yard that came crashing down yesterday! I plan to venture over later to take some pictures.

Glad there wasn't much damage you had to deal with.

Maria said...

Aaawww how cute! Tomato. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails