Friday, January 18, 2008

There's a little wheel a turnin in my heart

We really should go to the science museum more often. It exhausts us all and we get to play in the water room. Beautiful blue all around me today...from eyes to water to bird eggs in soft form. I am inspired today. The boys have fallen asleep as I can hear the stillness upstairs and I feel content. My novel is coming along and I feel proud of myself for the attention that I am giving it. I have carved enough time out of the day to devote to myself and it feels right.
I found out a random bit of info from my grandmother last night. She has kept an archival system of the obituaries of her town since 1950. This is at the same time cool and crazy. She had no definite answer of why she does this. I can't stop thinking about it.


Stephen said...

That third picture is awesome. I love it. If it was my kid, I'd put it on my desktop at work. :)

creative-type dad said...

Wow! Great pictures. And I would agree with the comment above too


Related Posts with Thumbnails