Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I fight authority, Authority always wins

Now that Blaise is walking he is destroying any semblance of normalcy for poor Finn. Everything that Finn touches, plays with, or holds sacred is now under attack of fat baby walking. Blaise is into total domination of all items Finn deems off limits. I am trying to instill the doctrine of sharing today. It is all going to hell rather quickly. Finn has requested a train table to be built that is on stilts. When do siblings play together and the world doesn't split apart? I need a cage. I am sure there is a tutorial someplace for this.


Terry said...

I know what you mean,
but it's the other way around with my two.
Boy's, Boy's, Boy's
Check this out Auntie Sam

Cheers T

bipolarlawyercook said...

The Chub! My goodness, the Chub of Blaise!

Momo Fali said...

My son saw Thomas and friends and wants to come live at your house...because we only have 800 trains here, and he needs more.

Amy Turn Sharp said...

you can come anytime babe! Bring alcohol :)

village mama said...

The only tutorial we opted for reads something like this: 'let them scream & throw and act like wild rabies infested creatures, but make sure you keep a 'certain' distance so they don't bump into your glass of wine'.

Kaylovesvintage said...

this is so cute! ( love the music, who is it)

Amy Turn Sharp said...

John Couger Mellencamp baby!
I grew up in in cow town and he was sexy beast!

Chuck said...

That video was great! I can dig me some Mellencamp.

My girls are the same way. The youngest usually wins. Her determination is staggering.

erika said...

I'm 35 and I still won't share with my sister!


Related Posts with Thumbnails