Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dont question why she needs to be so free/She'll tell you its the only way to be

Shots of shoes and windy walks yesterday


This hung from the door of my bedroom of the first house I owned
I have it still
I am going to make a necklace of it this year
and tell everyone it unlocks my heart
The Chateau Marmont sent me a New Years card
I feel very LA

Finn is ill today
sick bed preparations and such
he is so dramatic
just like me
"How do you feel Finnian?" I ask him before I put him down for a nap.
he said:
"I feel ever so sick."
who says that?
doobleh-vay

3 comments:

Bigtooth said...

Ha! Has he been reading Little Women or something?

Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday.

Kelly O said...

I love that the happy boots are on the wrong feet. It makes them look mischievous.

piper of love said...

I think he is a pull who knows how to tug on his mama's beautiful literary heart. I fear it's only just begun :) Lucky you ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails