Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

I love you dear blog and I hardly ever get too busy to find a few moments for you- but I will kiss you now and tuck you into a state of slumber for a few days. There is so much to be done. I will come back to you after Christmas and tell you things. xxxooo

Peace Pole

Little Gracie

Rolo Pretzel Turtles Damn You!

Red Chair thrift


kay said...

Merry Christmas from the Netherlands ( I'm big Cashfan)
We wanted to make Rolo Pretzels but we could only find salty Pretzels.

Amy Turn Sharp said...

smooches from Ohio- Listen- the salty one are awesome as they give a salty/sweet flavor!!!!! You must try em!!!!!Merry xmas :)

Anonymous said...

ok, thanks ..I will go shopping in the morning

BipolarLawyerCook said...

Rollo Pretzels! You just made my day!

Merry Christmas to you and yours-- hope it's full of love and laughs.

Felicia said...

Merry Christmas :)

Kimmylyn said...

Those rollo pretzels look yummy. It appears I am missing out as I have never had one.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Kelly O said...

Oh my word, I do love Johnny Cash. And great pics!


Related Posts with Thumbnails