Thursday, November 29, 2007

small things

I am trying to stop sucking from the teat of Starbucks. It has been a week since I last had a cup. I am brewing it at home or making UK instant. It is hard, but I am saving cash. It is really hard- did I already say that? I live next door. UGH.
Anyhoo, I have been saving my cups for projects and found that they make excellent paint cups for Finn. I also have been keeping toilet and paper towel rolls...Any cool ideas of some projects or repurposing? I am currently saving Newcastle Brown bottle caps for a Newkie Brown snake for Joe. Knitting Iris on Flickr has some cool ones...
Yeah, Small things. Today is a good day. Do a twirl.

1 comment:

BipolarLawyerCook said...

I use paper towel rolls to store my silpat baking mats. And they're also useful (tp rolls too) for storing smaller scraps of gift wrap.


Related Posts with Thumbnails