Friday, November 30, 2007

epilogue

I thought about writing something really witty about the end of NABLOPOMO
that lasted about twelve seconds
I will just say
I actually loved posting everyday
It was good for me
I met some cool cats and discovered tons of cool blogs

Things running round my mind:

last night I attended a scrapbook party.
I know. I ain't got no alibi cept it was at my friend Kate's and she had pie.
I made some stuff.
Also today through the mail shoot came the Thomas the Tank engine replacements.
I eye them suspiciously. Are they really new ones? Does the lead still live there?
Also today I ran out of my favorite hand cream SKIN FOOD.(actually all purpose cream) It sits sad and crumpled and I must have more today. Weleda is my favorite skin care line ever and the diaper cream they make can morph yr child's bum from a scary place to perfection in nearly one use. Try it, you'll like it.



7 comments:

Avery Gray said...

Happy NoMoNaBloPoMo!

absquatulation said...

What on Earth is NABLOPOMO?

Simon

Momo Fali said...

Oh really...that is the saddest tube of cream I've ever seen. Congrats on finishing NaNeeNaNeeBooBoo!!

Catty Ax Lady said...

Now how on earth I missed your comment on my blog about 14 years ago, I haven't a clue. But I've found you now!

Congrats on NABLOPOMO!

Patriot said...

Just wanted to thank you for coming by and entering my giveaway last week! I host a new giveaway every Monday so feel free to come back often! Thank you again!

Joeprah said...

Congrats on finishing! I suck and could never do that. Cool pics too!

village mama said...

I adore Weleda too - yes, the child bum fix rocks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails